In order to ensure a high initial quality of audit activities in the companies and the entire supply chain, the appropriate competence of the auditors employed in relation to the respective methods is required.The IATF 16949 also clearly highlights this requirement for the competence of the auditors. The efficient approach during the audits is an importantsuccess factor. This training focuses on typical audit situations along the Automotive Core Tools.
The participants train typical auditing situations in the context of Automotive Core Tools, focusing on an efficient approach. Both the assessment of the technically correct application of the respective methods and the case-specific assessment of typical situations are a central component of the training.
Concept & Methods
In the training, professional lectures on the individual core tools (RGA/APQP, FMEA, VDA5/MSA, Cmk/PpK/CpK/SPC, PPAP/PPF and 8D) alternate with exercises on typical examples.
The focus is on the practical application by the participants. Group work, individual exercises, question and answer exercises and plenary discussions are carried out in this process.
This two-day training course is aimed at qualified VDA 6.3 process auditors who wish to apply for an extension, as well as prospective VDA 6.3 Process and IATF System auditors who are seeking qualification.
Expertise in Automotive Core Tools is an advantage. The participants receive a bibliography for their self-study as follows in order to acquire the necessary basic knowledge in advance.
- Advanced Quality Planning / Product Development Process
- VDA Volume Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts (MLA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Special Characteristics
- AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook and VDA Volume Special Characteristics
- Statistical evaluation of measuring systems (MSA)
- VDA Volume 5 - Capability of Measurement Systems
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Economical Process Design and Process Control (VDA Volume 4)
- Sample Processing Methods
- VDA Volume 2 – Production Process and Product Approval (PPF)
- Control Plan
- IATF 16949 / APQP Chapter 6
- Problem solving techniques
- VDA Volume 8D - Problem Solving in 8 Disciplines
Paper copy of original VDA QMC / TopQM-Systems seminar materials.
After passing the test, the participants will receive a certificate of qualification.
Retest will result in $ 200,- ( USD) per participant added to the invoice.
US Trainings will be conducted in Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)