TopQM Systems is one of the world's leading provider of training for AIAG CQI Special Processes. For over 10 years, we have been offering trainings, workshops and audits carried out by our CQI automotive experts. This unique 2-day seminar developed by TopQM Systems will help you to better understand and implement the CQI-15 / CQI-17/ CQI-29 Implementation Welding, Soldering & Brazing System Assessment. In this training, the process tables, assessment questionnaire and the technical requirements for the equipment are explained in a very comprehensive way. Group work is carried out and technical questions are discussed with the trainer. This new training is based on the experience of over 300 CQI assessments and over 600 CQI trainings and workshops TopQM had carried out. At the end of the seminar, you will receive a TopQM certificate “CQI-15 / CQI-17/CQI-29 Implementation Welding, Soldering & Brazing System Assessment”, which has already been accepted in the automotive industry for many years.
- Automotive Basic Information
- Special Processes
- Group Exercise 1
- Structure & Process Tables of CQI-15. CQI-17 and CQI-29
- Process Orientation and Turtle Model
- Group Excercise 2
- CQI-15, CQI-17 and CQI-29 Requirements
- The Welding, Soldering and Brazing System Assessment Procedure
- Questionaire Section 1 "Management Responsibility & Quality Planning"
- Questionaire Section 2 "Floor & Material Handling"
- Equipment / Facilities / Process Controls
- The Cover Sheet and Assessment Evaluation
- Process Tables Details
- Job Audit
- Assessor Qualifications
- Group Exercise 3
All companies, departments and persons who deal with the AIAG CQI Special Processes requirements.
No special prior knowledge is required.
Paper Copy of TopQM-Systems seminar materials.
TopQM certificate “CQI-15 / CQI-17/ CQI-29 Implementation Welding, Soldering and Brazing System Assessment”